Friday, October 5, 2012

A Fun Birthday Idea

 
I just wanted to take a minute to share a fun birthday idea with you.  I think it is the perfect way to remember each party and all the people who love the birthday child.  Each year, I find a book that goes with the theme of our party.  So far, that has been pretty easy as the themes actually are books/authors.  This might become a little more tricky in the future, but you can find a book for basically anything now--it just might not be as sweet or classic.

 
Simply ask your guests to sign the book that you pick out.  Last year, I used a sign a cute theme-y sign to tell people to sign the book.  This year I just announced it. Some may prefer to have the inside cover signed, but I think it is sweet to find any page in the book - perhaps something that feels meaningful to the signer..
 



 
Brant chose to sign the plums because they are his favorite color - or close to his favorite color (purple!) anyways.
 

I think it makes the perfect treasure to remember each birthday!  Now, we will always remember all the people that helped us celebrate our birthday boy!

I think I see a Curious George party in our future...  :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment