Thursday, February 2, 2012

Harper

Some of our dear friends welcomed their sweet baby girl Harper into their family at the beginning of this month! This is a painting that I made to hang over the crib in the nursery. (If I can figure out how to posts pics from Facebook, I'll add a picture of it with the bedding later.) It coordinates with the funky floral bedding her mom picked out just for her. I absolutely love the colors in this baby girl's room! Painting is a fun distraction for me and something I have always enjoyed. Every now and then I have time to squeeze in a project like this between fun 4 year old adventures and the sweet busy-ness that comes with our Beckett. My painting has slowed down quite a bit in the past year, but I am hoping as things calm down around here-- especially since I am now getting a bit more consolidated sleep--I will have time to do more and more fun paintings. I am currently working on something fun for Beckett's room that will be bright and cheery and perfect for him.

We can't wait to meet this precious little one. She is absolutely beautiful and such a wonderful blessing to her sweet family. God is good. We love you, Harper--oh, and proud big sister, mommy and daddy as well! We are praying for you and your family during this big and exciting transition. Hopefully, Harper will enjoy this painting for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment