Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What Have I Been Up To?

So admittedly, I do not blog as much as I used to.  I don't really think it is for lack of action around here. I wish I could say that everything was slow and boring, but alas, that is not the case. I am going to try to start blogging more, and perhaps include some how-to's (such as how to paint a chevron pattern) and other crafty ideas. You might not know it, but I really like to do artsy and crafty stuff when I can find time.   So here is a glimpse at something about me-- besides my boys.

A little peek at my additional hobby/work that keeps me busy (in addition to my two very little busy B's):








 

 









 

 
 

Painting has always been a fun hobby for me.  Since I was a little girl, I loved all things artsy! So now, I use my art as a little side job. Something that I enjoy, and it works out wonderfully because it allows me to stay home with the B's for now.  I don't always get to paint as much as I would like, but when I do, it can be a great stress relief to me (after the kids go to bed).  If you like anything you see here, you can contact me or look me up on facebook: www.facebook.com/busybsdesigns

I also have an etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BusyBsDesigns?ref=search_shop_redirect

I am happy to work with you on any project you may have in mind! I can collaborate with you and work within a very wide range of budgets to come up with the perfect piece of art to personalize your space!

I just wanted to take a minute to show you what I do in all my "spare" (haha!) time.  I hope you all are having a wonderful week.  I will update more on our family soon! Thanks again for checking in on us!

~Kaylan 

No comments:

Post a Comment